JEWELLERY RABINO CUNEO FROM 1895
For more than a century the Gioielleria Rabino has been one of the most accomplished and recognised businesses in Cuneo.
It was in 1895 when Mario Rabino, newly graduated in design and engraving from The Academy Albertina in Torino, opened his first laboratory in the centre of the city.
Today, the original laboratory has transformed into a modern space where old fashioned workmanship has evolved to offer jewellery and watches with professionalism and careful qualitative selection perfect for its demanding and attentive clientele.
A history of professionalism and correctness that, today, has brought forth the same obstinate determination, by the founder's grandchildren and great grandchildren